Horticultural contractor Leeds
Welcome to ICS Tree Services Ltd we are a small but professional Tree Surgeon Leeds, Horticultural contractor Leeds carrying out all forms of Tree Surgery such as Tree removal, Pruning, Crown reduction, Crown lifting, Tree felling and Dismantling of large or dangerous trees throughout the Leeds and Yorkshire area from small domestic works to complete tree clearance projects. We are also Horticultural and grounds maintenance contractors carrying out grass cutting, hedge cutting, planting to winter gritting and pruning. We carry out grounds maintenance contracts for Factories, schools and sheltered housing complexes through out the Leeds area.
Our clients are vast and varied and range from small domestic work to large utility organisations; we have carried out work for churches, schools, building companies, utility companies as well as small and large domestic contracts.
In addition to our daily contracts, we also deliver an emergency call out service to our clients, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, so at times of adverse weather our customers can be assured we are only a phone call away from clearing that failed tree or fallen fence.
Some of our clients inc, Wates Construction, Kier Living, Persimmon Homes, Places for people, Bay construct, Watson property management, Allerton property management, St Benedicts church Garforth, Abbeford Primary School, Micklefield Primary school, Nineland primary school Garforth as well as many happy domestic clients throughout Yorkshire.
No job is too small or too large, and you can rest assured that you’re in good hands and employing competent and trained contractors
If you are planning to reduce your tree, for safety or for more light etc., consider the “natural-look”. Avoid pruning back to stubs, these not only look awful and will harm the tree. This type of work is normally carried out by untrained “Tree surgeons” or people with no knowledge of trees! If stubs are left they will either die back and introduce decay into the main trunk or will react by throwing out an explosion of new growth on the end of each and every stub… soon leaving you with a bigger problem than before it was pruned, If you like the ICS Tree Services style of tree pruning, give us a call and we’ll come and meet you to discuss your best options.
How to get a quote:
- Call our Office or Mobile number to speak to a member of the team or “Contact us”
- Your appointment will be arranged by Ian as soon as possible, we aim to provide you with a quote within 48hrs.
- Early appointments, before you leave for work are possible, as are lunchtime and Evening appointments
- After the site visit you will be sent a written quotation stating the agreed work to be carried out and the full price of the work.
- Once agreed your job will be booked in and we will be in touch to inform you of the scheduled date.
- We only ask for payment upon completion of work and you have signed to say you are happy.
- Depending on how busy we are, all work can be done within 2 – 3 weeks
- We only use expert climbers for your tree work – all highly skilled in the ICS Tree Services “natural-look” style of tree pruning
- Our work is fast, safe, efficient and you can read some of our vast customer comments on the web site
- We aim to leave you site as tidy and as clean as possible
Looking forward to meeting you soon.