Qualifications and Accreditations
Health and Safety
All staff are trained and fully up-to-date in the relevant skills as required by the management of health and safety at work regulation 1992.
ICS Tree Services Ltd have the following policies and certificates to cover all works undertaken all of which are available to view upon request: – view our qualifications below.
NPTC City & Guilds Qualification Units: CS 30, 31A, 38, 39, 40, Wood Chipper, Brush Cutter Stump Grinder
- IPAF Powered Access licence (For use with mobile work platforms)
- Fully Insured (including 5M public liability & 10M employee liability) Available upon request.
- Health and Safety at Work Policy & Statement
- Risk Assessments for all work carried out
- Method Statements
- Equal Opportunities policy
- Staff Qualifications in Arboriculture
- Customer References
- First Aid Qualified
- Waste Carriers Licence
- Professional Standards Policy
- ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) members
- CHAS (Contractor Health And Safety Assessment Scheme) Accredited
- Safe contractor accredited
- TRAQ (ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification)
- Chapter 8 roadworks ( signing, lighting and guarding ) qualified.
- Constructionline Accredited.